Firestorm - 2.4 ML Tank System
$11.99 (You save $3.00)
Calculated at checkout
Welcome to The Firestorm! Firebrand's tank system - the perfect storm of usability, convenience, size & styling.
The Firestorm is a 2.0 resistance range tank system that holds 2.4ML of liquid, creating the most convenient and easy way to vape and also monitor your daily liquid usage.
Forget about constantly dripping or refilling - our Firestorm tank system completely eliminates that. On-the-go or at home, just fill it up to the 2.4ML marker and you're good to go for as long as it lasts you. When you're through, just refill and keep on going!
Tanks are generally considered "advanced vaping", but we wanted to bring this amazing technology to the people. We did everything we could in the design of our Firestorm to ensure it was as simple to use as possible, but also looked fantastic!
Since styling is such a big factor in everything we design, we also incorporated a very handsome smoked charcoal color to the polycarbonate casing and The Firestorm looks fantastic & sleek on all our Falcon series batteries. The smoked color also keeps the look of your eCig uniform no matter what color liquid you are vaping. If you're as serious about performance and style as we are, then The Firestorm is likely the perfect tank for you. It fits perfectly on our entire Falcon Series line of batteries - not too big, not too small - just right! Also works great on any generic EGO battery or any battery with 510 threading.
Simply unscrew the cap, fill up the liquid housing cylinder as listed below and you're off to the vaping races! There are no moving parts or tricky slide off caps. It's the most simplistic system available, very long lasting and durable. Each Firestorm should yield a minimum of 30 days and beyond of solid use depending upon customer care. Firestorm wicks are also re-buildable; however, we do not support the methodology due to the wide variety of customer support issues that can arise from rebuilding tanks. We recommend a visit to our pals at eCigAdvanced.com for some nice tutorials on rebuilding tank systems if you so desire instead of replacing your Firestorm.
Please note it is extremely important to properly fill and prime your Firestorm tank upon first usage or you will burn the wick and render the unit useless.
Firebrand is not responsible for warranty on units that are improperly filled and primed upon first usage. Setting up your Firestorm is very simple to do, but requires a bit of patience on the set up. Please follow these easy instructions:
1. Gently unscrew the black mouthpiece from Firestorm. You will then see a metal cylinder that rises from the middle that is protected by silicone.
2. Fill Firestorm's liquid casing by dripping liquid just shy of the 2.4ML marker in between the silicone cylinder and the outer casing. You should easily be able to monitor this as you fill.
3. Screw the mouthpiece back onto The Firestorm and let the wicks soak the liquid to the heating element by momentarily tipping the Firestorm upside down.
4. Drop 2-3 liquid drops into the center of the mouthpiece to prime the heating element. And let Firestorm sit for about 5 to 10 minutes. You may also blow into the mouthpiece to ensure the liquid reaches the heating element.
5. After your Firestorm's wick system has had the proper time to soak, we recommend one more safety measure to ensure that your liquid has reached the heating element. Do not screw Firestorm into your Falcon battery. Instead "dry vape" it, meaning inhale as you normally would only on the tank itself - you should be able to taste an essence of the flavor inside the tank. If you can taste this, your Firestorm is likely ready to go! Screw in your Falcon or battery of choice and take a quick small puff. The desired flavor should be instant - if not, immediately quit firing and allow Firestorm to soak.
Note: After these steps are finished tanks are generally good-to-go from the first session, but it may also take a few sessions to get the perfect desired flavor and we've also found tanks seem to get better with age! If you happen to over fill your tank and flood the wicking system, simply puff on it until the excess liquid is vaped off.
Warranty/Return Info: Due to the wide variety of user error that can take place in filling a tank, our Firestorms are warrantied DOA only. Please follow the instructions above to ensure you properly prime your Firestorm to ensure you do not render it usless upon filling.
Find Similar Products by Category
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.
Add to Wish List